Complaint on the horrible quality of food in Croatia

Ministry of Tourism and Sport:
Prisavlje 14, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 6161 222

Minister
Dear Lady 
Nikolina Brnjac

Complaint on the horrible quality of food in Croatia. The Croatian food made me sick!

Hi. 
Everything to drink is very sweet in Croatia and I got very sick due to sugar being so often used in Croatia. Sugar increases risk of Covid-19. There was only water to buy as a non-sweetened drink in Croatia.  The quality of soft drinks offered was the one of a third world country. 

I am vegan. I ordered spaghetti pomodoro at a hostel in Ovalija and even this spaghetti was as if it was artificially sweetened. I was going around hungry all the times and all offered for vegans was ajvar and french fries.  Or a seasonal salad. I got sick in the end. I do not feel well now. 

I got back now to Germany where I jumped off the train and got lots of vegan food in the first kiosk straight at the train station in Munich where I arrived by the train form Croatia. 

I attach the prices for the vegan food in the town of Tisno near Murter where I stayed.  Vegan burger was 110 kuna. 

Last year I spoke to primators from Croatia at the conference about the horrible quality of food offered in Croatia.  Nothing changed.  Should I sue You over the unhealthy food offered to some International tribunal? It is dangerous to people.  You should be stopped. You make people sick.  Croatian people walk around coughing very often. I think sugar makes them more prone to Covid. In my country there is a sugar tax. 

Cheers
Adam Fularz
Polish News Agency
Dolina Zielona 24a
65154 Zielona Góra PL


--
-------
Merkuriusz Polski
Polish News Agency polishnews.pl

Komentarze

Popularne posty

Instytut Ekonomiczny Zielona Góra

Independent Trader.pl - Portal Finansowy

Warsaw Enterprise Institute