Proposal for European Commission concerning shoe and clothes' sizes

To the European Commission

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I propose that the European Commission would try to unify:
-shoe sizes
-clothing sizes
across the continent and the US.

The problem:
-nowadays people buy a lot of clothes from Japan (like the "Bape" clothes) and from China. The sizes there are so called "Asian fit" which means that people are smaller and sizes differ, too. Large in the EU is unlike "Large" in Asia.

-it is very difficult to buy shoes, because shoe sizes vary too. There are at least several different metrics. I used to have 46, then some months ago I travelled to Wrocław to buy wakeboarding shoes. 47 shoe size would not fit at all, my thumbs would have to be bent to use the 47 sized shoes. It is a problem for me because everyone knows that shoe sizing is not to be trusted too much.

I suggest that the EU would try to unify shoe and clothes sizes for the benefit of the population.
Cheers,
Adam Fularz
economist

Komentarze

Popularne posty

Instytut Ekonomiczny Zielona Góra

Independent Trader.pl - Portal Finansowy

Warsaw Enterprise Institute